Friday, March 12, 2010

Solar-Powered Helpful Cherub



Solar-Powered Helpful Cherub Sale


Bring the spiritual magic of a cute, tiny cherub into your backyard. This helpful cherub statue is holding a flower that holds a solar LED light that automatically comes on at dusk. It is exquisitely detailed and suitable for outdoor use. Made of cast stone. Imported. 26Hx10L”.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Traditional cherub
  • Stonecast resin
  • 26 x 10 inches






Solar-Powered Helpful Cherub Customer Review


This is a beautiful angel! It has been a focal point in my yard. It looks so peaceful and adds a lovely touch to my home. I purchased the angel several months and placed it in my front yard. I had so many positive comments on it. Two nights ago someone stole it. It broke my heart. So if you purchase this beautiful angel, be sure to place it in a place that no one can steal it. I plan to order another one. It is a shame that I cannot showcase it.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment