Thursday, March 18, 2010

Solar Kissing Fairy



Solar Kissing Fairy Sale


The Kissing Solar Lighted Fairies is a wonderful combination of solar lighting and statuary. The solar-powered panel automatically activates at dusk to illuminate the statue in soft light. Made of poly resin. Makes a great gift!

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
  • Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
  • Great Gift Idea.






Solar Kissing Fairy Customer Review


Until this year, I've never placed decorations in my garden. This is one of two solar statues I bought this year. Honestly, I hesitated buying anything with a fairy theme. I just wanted the novelty of the solar light. But this is very pretty and I'm more than happy with it. It's only about a foot high, so I put it right close to the house. Otherwise I wouldn't see it. The globe lights up fairly bright. This is painted white, and the rain and wind have worn some of the paint off, but that is only visible close up. It's also why I didn't give it 5 stars. Otherwise, it's lovely.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment