Monday, February 22, 2010

AquaLivin' Solar Heater



AquaLivin' Solar Heater Sale


Heat your above ground pool the GREEN way using only the sun's solar energy. The Solar Pool Heater provides an unbeatable price to performance ratio. You can add weeks to your swimming season with the free energy from the sun heating your pool.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Simple Do It Yourself installation
  • Connect multiple units together for increased efficiency and heating effectiveness.
  • Environmentally friendly energy
  • Includes protective cover for when not in use
  • 1 1/2" and 1 1/4" hose fittings






AquaLivin' Solar Heater Customer Review


I have 2 solar heaters hooked up to my pool and my pool temp has increased by 7 degrees. I had 1 leaker, but i called the manufacturer and they sent me a replacement. They also said that if you hook up more than 1 unit you need to use a bypass line to decrease the water pressure. Thought that would be good info to pass along!! I love this product its great - now me and the kids can swim well into September.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment