Friday, December 11, 2009

AquaLivin Outdoor Solar Shower



AquaLivin Outdoor Solar Shower Sale


Free standard shipping! Enjoy the convenience of a warm, refreshing shower outdoors. Click on the image below for additional image.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Enjoy a warm, refreshing shower outdoors
  • No expensive installation or plumbing required
  • Place shower anywhere garden hose will reach
  • Water in shower cylinder is heated by the sun






AquaLivin Outdoor Solar Shower Customer Review


I was a little hesitant to buy this shower because I had not seen any reviews for it. However, I was able to find the same product from another vendor and get it shipped for just under 0, so I went for it. I am very satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend this product. There are four of us in my family, and we can all get a nice hot rinse after swimming.

Overall, the quality of the unit is pretty good. It's made of PVC, not metal, which really makes you question why you're paying even 0 for it as you're putting it together. Once it's installed and you're enjoying a hot shower by your pool, however, you'll forget all about that. The shower head produces a nice, comfortable stream, which exceeded my expectations.

Installation is pretty intuitive, which may or may not explain why the shower I got didn't come with any instructions. Watch out for the included concrete anchors. They don't seem to match up with any drill bit size you'd find in the United States, and their durability looks a little questionable. For a few dollars, pick up some decent 3/8" concrete anchors at your local hardware store and do it right.

I really have no complaints about the shower. When I first installed it, I was running a hose across the concrete from a faucet on the other side of the patio. This setup, though unsightly, gave me quite a bit of extra hot water. In fact, it was so hot when you first turned it on that you couldn't even get in the water. I have since installed a faucet directly behind the shower and am running a short hose to it for a much cleaner look. This has obviously reduced the amount of hot water I get, but not drastically.

Recommendations

* Buy better concrete anchors before installing

* Lower the water pressure to the shower to increase the time you'll have hot water. The shower head produces a very generous stream, so lowering the pressure will keep you from wasting without sacrificing comfort.

* Not all hoses are meant to be kept under constant pressure. I bought a drinking water supply hose made for RVs, which is short and hopefully of sufficient quality.







★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment